Thursday, December 2, 2010

Learning Skills - #7

My strongest learning skills are responsibility, collaboration and organization.  I use those strengths in school by taking initiative and always finishing my work on time.  I also use those strengths in school by making goals and following steps to achieve them, managing my time to make sure I attend my sports and to make sure that I finish my homework and finally, I use those strengths in my school life by taking responsibility for my own actions and behaviours.  I use my top strengths outside of school to manage my time to make sure that I spend it with friends, family and sports.  I have an extremely busy schedule so it is very important that my organization skills and responsibility skills are very high, because if they weren't then my life would be a lot more stress filled and a lot less enjoyable.  I also use my strengths outside of school to help my team mates work together to complete tasks on win the game.  I use my collaboration skills to make sure that I am always supportive for them and to make sure that I show respect to them along with my coaches.  Some skills that I want to further develop would be my self-regulation skills, my independent work skills and my initiative.  Three ideas of things that I could further do to develop those skills would be to make more realistic and achievable for myself in and out of school, work on seeking new opportunities to learn and finally, use instructions and time more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment